Saturday, September 19, 2015

DOG LOVERS WHERE ART THOU

While growing up, I hated dogs for so many reasons. One time I didn't want to go to school while in primary 3 so my mum decides to force and while going to school which wasn't far from our house then she told a dog to bite me. Jesus I kept running til I reached school that day.
Since then I've always hated dogs coupled with other reasons. So now grown up, I still had this fear for dogs. I travelled one time and when I got back, my mm had gotten 2 beautiful puppies. At first I hated them but I later fell in love with them especially the male dog.well the female dog ran away( maybe she found a boyfriend ). We called the male dog spooky and I so loved it. The dog fell sick and started growing thin before it eventually died. Oh my I cried my eyes out when it died. I almost did not eat. And we didn't even give it a proper burial. *sobs* . I'm going to get my own dog soon .Dear readers,did you have a dog that died ? How did u feel?

7 comments:

  1. My dog got missing and i was broken hearted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Sorry about that. I'm still yet to get over spooky's death and it's been over a month now

      Delete
    2. Sophia - weep no more. Be consoled that ur doggie was treated with utmost kindness and humanely in the preparation of delicious "404".

      Delete
  2. Ohh, I can't forget Suzzy, my dog while growing up. Best dog Eva.
    I just came for holidays from school nd was expecting a really warm nd playful welcome from Suzzy but couldn't find her, asked my mum, she didn't know how to break the news to me, so she told me Suzzy went out.
    Wen night came nd I didn't see Suzzy, I asked my mum again nd she finally told me.
    I cried myself to sleep nd woke up still crying, couldn't eat, was so hurt.
    Later learnt she was poisoned, and died while still pregnant with her quadruplet.
    We had other dogs but none could compare to Suzzy. I still love and miss her despite d fact it's been 15 years. RIP Suzzy. #sobs.

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had several dogs when I was growing up. they were plenty - Caesar, Brandy, Whisky, Brownie, Caesar stayed the longest - about 10 years I think. We were heart broken when we died and mourned him properly - with good old and proper 404 prepared in his honour.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Highly descriptive post, I loved that bit. Will there be a part
    2?

    ReplyDelete